Friday, December 24, 2010

Here is someone who would do so many things for you and for such incredible prices *_^

Accidently I stumbled upon this site...
Oh...I am amazed!!


Here is someone who is welling to take time and effort to do stuff for you ;)


Really...?? (I hear you wonder)


Yep...
His site is titled:


THINGS FOR SALE THAT I WILL MAIL YOU:


What are these things you wonder?


Here are some of them:


1-If you give me $3 I will send you an empty envelope. It is like sending you nothing. Or at least, it is sending you something that has traveled a journey that is the distance from me to you.


You would think that no one would be interested!...
well, think again...here is a list of people who actually bought this!


  • Jenn Wong has an empty envelope mailed from New York to New York.
  • Philip Hucknall has an empty envelope mailed from New York to Glasgow.
  • Gold Joinee Abad has an empty envelope mailed from New York to Madrid.
  • Chad Cheney has an empty envelope mailed from New York to Battle Ground, WA.
  • Simon Gibson has two empty envelopes mailed from New York to the United Kingdom.
  • Alessandra Johansson Cavalera has an empty envelope mailed from New York to Stockholm.
  • Johannes Schardt has an empty envelope mailed from New York to Hamburg.


2-if you give me $10 I will take a photograph of the sky just for you. That means I will go outside, shoot a photograph of the sky, print it as a 8.5" x 11" full color laser jet print, write the date on it, fold it into an envelope, and mail it to you. Oh, and I will also delete the file so that you will have the only existing copy of that photograph. It's just for you.


hmm...would you give him??
check the list of the people who actually did give him money for that ;)
These are just few of a looooooong list!

  • Gary Rutz has a sky from March 3, 2008.
  • Allison Godat has a sky from March 3, 2008.
  • Marcelo Kertesz has a sky from March 3, 2008.

3-If you give me $5 i will write down a memory I haven't thought about it a while and mail it to you. I will think really hard for this. I will only write down things I haven't thought about in over a year. I might have to use objects to instigate these memories. I guess I should also tell you what strategy I used in finding that memory.

Interesting? 
No?
well, lots of people seem to find it interesting enough ...check this out;

  • Joe Howansky owns a memory of mine. 
  • Incisioncandy owns a memory of mine. 
  • Ashley Collier owns a memory of mine. 
  • Gregory Theriot owns a memory of mine. 
  • Pedro Cardoso owns a memory of mine. 
  • Vince D'Halluin owns a memory of mine.
  • Stefani Greenwood owns a memory of mine.
  • Susan Herod owns a memory of mine.
  • Vikki Fong owns a memory of mine.
  • Nicole Antebi owns a memory of mine.
  • d'Auria Groux-Holt owns a memory of mine.
  • Amara Sar owns a memory of mine.
  • Katherine Hardy owns a memory of mine.
  • Ainomaija Inkala owns a memory of mine.
  • Melanie Gable owns a memory of mine.
  • Bess Long owns a memory of mine.
  • Italia Boliver owns a memory of mine.
  • Zoie Klaus owns a memory of mine.
  • Thadeus Burgess owns a memory of mine.
  • Brian Block/ Ali Boraks owns a memory of mine.
  • Aude Levère owns a memory of mine.
  • Felix Lee owns a memory of mine.
  • Thomas Øbro owns a memory of mine.
  • Matthew Stonebraker owns a memory of mine.
  • Tina Persky owns a memory of mine.
  • Charles Brady owns a memory of mine.
  • Mathew Olson owns a memory of mine.
  • Tracey Hansen owns a memory of mine.
  • Viveca Fallenius owns a memory of mine.
  • Hedvig & Marcus Fallenius owns a memory of mine.
  • Owen McAuley owns a memory of mine.
  • Phil "The Great Dane" Lubliner owns a memory of mine.
  • Lauren Hirshfield owns a memory of mine.
 4-If you give me $1 I will sit in silence and think about you for one minute. I will send you an email when I start this, and I'll send you another email when I'm done.

Now...wouldn't you want someone to think of you??


Apparently there were people interested in the offer: 
  • I thought about Moisés Horta from 4:22am to 4:23am on February 14, 2008 in New York.
  • I thought about Pete Anderson from 4:56pm to 4:57pm on February 22, 2008 in New York.
  • I thought about Vijaychandran Veerachandran from 7:08pm to 7:09pm on February 22, 2008 in New York.



Now check these more expensive things that he'd do :


5-If you give me $1,626 I will go to the small Okinawan island called Taketomi and send you an envelope filled with star-sand (don't worry, I've been there before, I know where to go). I will send it from there.
For this project, anyone can make a donation until I reach the amount. So, anyone can donate to this, and I will put how much I have raised here. You can donate any amount, but, I will onlysend you the sand if you donate over $100. Thank You!


Would anyone be interested??
YEp..

check this:

SO FAR I HAVE RAISED $364.55 FROM THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE:
  • Irina Denison
  • Joseph Johnson
  • MyEasyTV.com
  • Deborah Immel
  • Max Erdenberger
  • T M Gabrielli
  • Kate Rhoades
  • Matt Maldre
  • Janella Hong
  • Yoav Weiss
  • Joie Mikitson
6-If you give me $3,143 I will for as far away as possible. I live in New York. I will go to Perth, Australia the farthest distance from New York on Earth. I will mail you a photograph of me standing in New York. I will then mail you a photograph of me standing in Perth. I'm a little sad right now and I would kind of like to escape, so if you are thinking about getting one of these and not sure what you want, please take in consideration my emotions and pick this one.
For this project, anyone can make a donation until I reach the amount. So, anyone can donate to this, and I will put how much I have raised here. You can donate any amount, but, I will only send you the photographs if you donate over $50. Thank You!
SO FAR I HAVE RAISED $2.22 TO GO AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU:
  • Matt Maldre
---
Here is a picture of this guy who is willing to do these "amazing" things for you! LOL



Crazy....but clever and totally thinking outside the box!

Here is 
a list of things sold <= click here

if you care to check them out...
You'd be surprised;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i still have the picture of the sky. it is hanging above my bed.